Our Saving Two Lives program is a way for more kittens to get into loving homes and OUT of our shelter. We know the cost of adopting a kitten can be costly with vaccinations and spay/neuter, so we are allowing two kittens to be adopted for one adoption fee. IN ADDITION, we will include the following:
- Distemper and booster (these need to be at or after 16 weeks and timed 3-4 weeks apart) This will mean you brining you kittens back at a scheduled time in their carrier to the shelter. A volunteer will come out and administer the vaccination in your vehicle to save stress to kitten
- Each will have his/her own microchip which includes free lifetime registration
- Each kitten will have been treated for fleas/ticks/ear mites
- Each kitten will be wormed with Pyrantel which treats for pinworms, roundworms and hookworms
What your commitments are:
- $100 deposit by check or another acceptable form of denomination (some people don't have checks anymore so they may use a money order, cash, or card) a CHECK will not be cashed unless you do not properly fulfill the contract terms. We will REFUND cash or a money order as soon as you provide proof of spay/neuter. (A photo of your vet invoice sent to us is acceptable)
- You will get your kittens a rabies vaccine when they are spayed/neutered
Lastly ...... LOTS of LOVE!
Before applying PLEASE review our contract. You DO NOT need to sign anything now, but we want you to know what the contract includes.